Friday, July 26th - Friday, August 2nd
Come live in a fairytale for a week!
Surround yourself with rolling hills, moss-covered paths through enchanted forest, and pastoral hiking trails--
all covered in the lush green that Ireland is famous for, and all right in your backyard.
Immerse yourself in daily yoga and pilates, as well as optional massage, Shamanic Healing Sessions, and excursions to beautiful and historic sites.
Feed your body and your soul with professionally catered vegetarian meals, tailored to your dietary needs. (Vegan or gluten free? Rejoice. We've got you covered.)
Your lovingly crafted (and delicious) meals are built around fresh produce grown in the charming gardens literally right outside your door- talk about locally sourced!
Daily Schedule Sample
• 7-8 AM Morning Vinyasa or Pilates in the yoga sanctuary
• 8:30-9:30 Healthy organic breakfast
• 9:30-12:30 Free time- read in a hammock, rest, go for a hike, get a massage, sit by the fire, visit with new friends, etc.
• 12:30 Lunch
• 1:30-5 PM Free time- read in a hammock, rest, go for a hike, get a massage, etc.
•5-6 PM Restorative Yoga, or Savanassage in the yoga sanctuary
• 6:30- 7:30 PM Dinner
•7:30-10:30 PM Free time - read in a hammock, rest, go for a hike, get a massage, sit by the fire, visit with new friends, etc.
Accommodations and Rates
Your home for the week is a cozy and serene cottage nestled in the Wicklow Mountains. Each boutique bedroom has been designed with great care and attention to detail with handcrafted furniture built with local Irish timber. Enjoy luxury in a rainfall shower with mountain spring water and the finest duck feather bedding. All rooms are double occupancy. Airfare is not included.
A deposit of $500 at the time of registration holds your place.
All Inclusive $2300 Early Bird before November 1st or $2,500 per person after November 1st.
All remaining balances must be paid in full by May 1st.
Curious about payment plans? Email us.
• 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day (and dessert) + all day tea and coffee
• Twice daily yoga/meditation
• Airport transfer
• Private gardens
• Access to gorgeous hiking trails
• Day of service
• Shamanic Healing sessions
• Guided Wicklow Mountain and Blessington Lake guided hike
• Thai Massages
• Option of two separate day trips to journey to beautiful historic sites including Glendalough and Powerscourt Estate and Waterfall.
• There is an “honor bar” in the dining area with wine and snacks available for those interested.
All meals are vegetarian. Gluten free or vegan options are available. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions upon registration.
Airfare is not included.
If you need to cancel your stay with us we are able to offer a refund less 20%. Cancellations made within 30 days of your stay will be refunded less 40%.